Thursday 25 April 2013

Online Store

Please visit the online store to see the latest additions to my collection. I can't upload everything here, but the slideshow shows the latest images. By visiting the store, you can see a much bigger image. I'm really pleased with the last few photos. Most of them were uploaded mainly to enter into competitions, which explains the unusual subjects in some of them. I like them all the same and I hope others will enjoy them too. My absolute favourite out of the latest batch is called "Angels and Dragons". The name came from the shapes created by leaves and shadows of leaves in the photo. When I showed it to one of my daughters and before I had chance to say anything, she immediately said "It looks like Tinkerbell". Then I knew I'd chosen a good name. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment