Tuesday 23 April 2013

Spring Through A Rainbow

Right now I'm feeling really artistic. What I want to be doing is painting watercolours. I've got several ideas in my head for new paintings, but at the same time I keep getting ideas for photographs. That's great too and sometimes a quick way to produce new and exciting images. However, it's not always so quick. My latest photo, Spring Through A Rainbow, took two days and nearly 200 photos before I could settle for the right one. I'm still not 100 % happy with it because I wanted to achieve a much bigger image. I still think it's an exciting and original photo, I just wish that I could share it with more people who would really appreciate it and maybe send some feedback. What I'm trying to say is, thanks for reading and please feel free to tell others about this blog.

Spring Through A Rainbow 2013 photo

No comments:

Post a Comment