Friday 24 May 2013

Do Not Touch!

I stayed up late painting last night. I got so tired and now I'm still tired because I got up early. My head is full of confusion and the worst feeling of all that you get when you have just finished a painting, the feeling that you just need to do this, that or the other to the painting. Why can't it be like at the end of an exam, when somebody takes your papers away and you can't do anything about it. There should be an emergency number that artists can ring when they are just finishing a painting. Oh well there isn't and I did 'touch up' a few bits on my painting, this morning. I don't know if I improved it or not. I don't even know if it's a good painting. I will put it out on the website later, but I didn't get that magical feeling of 'did I really paint that?' The best solution is to forget this painting and get on with the next one. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment